In kind gifts provide the much-needed items for the individuals we serve. Your donations can help us save on items that we would otherwise have to purchase. We thank you for your consideration and contributions.
Personal Care and Hygiene Wish List:
- Adult disposable briefs and cleansing wipes
- Men’s and Ladies pull-on slacks and short sleeve knit tops
- Nail care products
- Disposable razors and shaving cream
- Disposable cups, plates napkins, and flatware
Activity Supply Wish List:
- Watercolor & tempura paint and paint brushes, and paper
- Buttons, Beads, Feathers, shells, stones etc. (all sizes)
- Markers, crayons, colored pencils,
- Modeling clay, playdough, etc.
- Assorted art papers
Adaptive Therapy Wish List:
- Adaptive computer keyboards
- Large switch activation buttons.
- Tumble forms positioning pads
- Therapy mats
- Privacy study carrels
Kitchen Supplies and Equipment Wish List:
- Bottled water, decaffeinated coffee, tea, and lemonade,
- Beverage condiments
- Non-perishable healthy snacks,
- Disposable napkins, hot/cold cups, plates, and cutlery.
Technology Equipment Wish List:
- Desktop and laptop computers with internet access and minimum windows 2007,
- Computer monitors, keyboard and mouse,
- CD player and karaoke machine,
- DVD / video player
- Powerpoint projector
Office Supplies Wish List:
- Toner and ink cartridges (call for models)
- Ink / Lazer jet machine paper
Donations may be dropped off at the program site located at 17230 N 59th Ave.(inside Faith Bible Church) Monday through Friday from 8a.m. to 4:00pm.
Remember to ask for a donation slip so you can get a thank you letter for your tax deductible donation.
Please call us at (623) 328-7129 for more information.